Parvis is on a mission to make real estate investing more accessible through a dynamic platform that bridges property developers and accredited investors. We’re reimagining how people access real estate investment opportunities while revolutionizing the platform-based real estate market by delivering capital solutions to the developers we partner with. We work closely with established and reputable property developers across North America to supply our clients with high caliber, curated residential and commercial real estate projects. Through our user-friendly digital platform, we provide easy liquidity by allowing investors to trade on a secondary market secured by blockchain technology.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, as the Dealing Representative (DR), you will be responsible for growing the network of accredited investors while concisely communicating the investment opportunities available. The successful candidate will also manage ongoing client relationships and ensure that the Parvis brand is protected throughout.
With a strong understanding of our investing platform, the Dealing Representative’s mandate is to expand our community of qualified accredited investors and strategic business partners. This will be accomplished by leveraging your own network and referrals, as well as expanding our community through industry networking opportunities and other approved means.
- 3+ years of experience in financial services or real estate industries, ideally in a FinTech, start-up or tech company.
- Exempt Market Products (EMP) designation (can be obtained prior to start date)
- Degree in finance, business or a related field.
- Demonstrated success using marketing analytics, customer feedback, customer value, behavior, segmentation and targeting techniques and tools to build solid lead generation strategies.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly identify strategic issues and make tough decisions
- Strong ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects across product lines
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Be knowledgeable with all Parvis investment products to clearly articulate high-quality investment opportunities to prospective investors
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to grow the accredited investor base (including high net worth individuals and institutions) through effective means such emails, direct calls, social media, etc.)
- Support new and existing investors by providing information, disclosures, and assistance with digital onboarding, platform navigation, etc.
- Maintain proficiency as a Dealing Representative, including your knowledge of Canadian private capital markets, relevant regulatory requirements, and the Parvis offerings
- Work closely with existing and prospective customers to provide financial reviews, discuss portfolio updates and suggest additional personalized solutions based on their financial goals
- Stay knowledgeable about emerging issues, evolving regulations and industry codes of conduct, Canadian private capital markets and its compliance requirements, etc.
- Develop a strong knowledge of real estate investing, becoming an expert in the Parvis business model, projects, and brand.
- Increase awareness of Parvis’ and the investment opportunities available through targeted prospecting activities. Effectively and continuously present investment opportunities to prospects through written, verbal, and electronic media.