At Parvis, our mission is to democratize real estate investing through an innovative platform that connects property developers with accredited investors. We are reshaping the landscape of real estate investment by providing capital solutions to our partnered developers. Collaborating with established and reputable property developers across North America, we curate high-caliber residential, commercial real estate projects and funds for our clients. Through our user-friendly digital platform, we facilitate liquidity by enabling investors to trade on Canada's first secondary market.
Parvis is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Dealing Representative to spearhead the sales of exclusive private equity real estate opportunities to high net-worth individuals. As a licensed Dealing Representative (DR), you will play a pivotal role in fostering strong relationships with accredited investors, presenting investment opportunities with professionalism, and ensuring the protection of the Parvis brand and its partners throughout the client journey.
Parvis is a hybrid-first business, and we have people across Canada that work regularly in offices in the GTA, Montreal and Kelowna. We are open to candidates from across Canada, especially if they have relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a client-facing capacity within the financial services or real estate industries, with a proven track record of exceeding customer acquisition targets.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service and effectively communicate investment details to potential investors.
- Proven track record of delivering against sales targets
- Proven ability to develop, manage and close a sales pipeline
- Networking skills, including attending and/or hosting events, dinners, lunches etc to build relationships with potential clients
- Possession of the Exempt Market Products (EMP) designation (can be obtained before the start date).
- Passionate about sales and possess outstanding interpersonal skills, enabling confident interactions with investors, whether one-on-one or in a public speaking format.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook) and quick adaptability to new software such as databases, CRMs, and online deal rooms.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive with a proactive approach and sound judgment.
- Capable of working independently and displaying excellent organizational skills to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Experience in the real estate industry is considered an asset.
- A network of high net worth investors is a definite advantage.
- Working with the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for expanding the network of accredited investors, effectively communicating available investment opportunities, and successfully securing investments into our diverse portfolio of products.
- Nurturing and managing client relationships over time to ensure long-lasting partnerships while safeguarding the integrity of the Parvis brand.
- Engaging with investors to provide clear and concise information about industry and economic trends, deal financials and structuring (including return analysis), investment performance, as well as individual investment and portfolio risk.
- Articulating Parvis offerings to investors and efficiently managing the completion and submission of all required documents on our simple-to-use platform.
- Networking at events, dinners, lunches, etc to build a strong pipeline of potential clients
- Complying with all company processes and adherence to "Know Your Customer (KYC)" procedures to ensure client suitability for investments.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of individual transactions through adherence to "Know Your Product (KYP)" procedures, thereby understanding the structure and complexity of each investment.
Join Parvis as a Dealing Representative and play a vital role in shaping the future of real estate investing by making it accessible to a broader audience. We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment that rewards initiative and fosters professional growth. If you are eager to make an impact and thrive in a challenging and innovative industry, we invite you to apply.
Compensation will be 100% commission based, uncapped, with an OTE of $200,000