Parvis is on a mission to make real estate investing more accessible through a dynamic platform that bridges property developers and accredited investors. We’re reimagining how people access real estate investment opportunities while revolutionizing the platform-based real estate market by delivering capital solutions to the developers we partner with. We work closely with established and reputable property developers across North America to supply our clients with high caliber, curated residential and commercial real estate projects. Through our user-friendly digital platform, we provide easy liquidity by allowing investors to trade on a secondary market secured by blockchain technology.
Reporting to the Director, Business Development and Investor Relations, the Specialist, Investor Relations, will build, nurture, and maintain relationships with Parvis’ strategic investors. Astute, passionate, and with strong verbal and written communication skills, the successful candidate will connect with accredited investors that have demonstrated interest in investing in the Parvis’ platform’s projects, answering questions, providing recommendations, and effectively stimulating conversion.
- 3+ years of experience in private wealth management, finance, real estate development or banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Well-versed in real estate, investing, and client management
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly identify strategic issues and make tough decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Autonomous and highly-organized
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Develop the sales strategy and support the development of necessary pre-sales collateral, such as presentations, selling sheets, portfolios, etc.
- Support the development of necessary sales collateral, such as presentations, selling sheets, portfolios, etc.
- Handle client inquiries from all channels (website, email, events, etc.) while ensuring consistency and quality across responses.
- Proactively engage with potential clients that have signed up for the Parvis email newsletter but not yet converted.
- Develop a strong knowledge of real estate investing, becoming an expert in the Parvis business model, projects, and brand.
- Establish and elevate the Parvis brand by participating in relevant and focused business and community events.
- Support and execute upon the market segmentation strategy, nurturing relationships with investors and wealth managers.
- Increase awareness of Parvis’ and the investment opportunities available through targeted prospecting activities. Effectively and continuously present investment opportunities to prospects through written, verbal, and electronic media.
- Gather data to advance the sales process and complete all required documentation.
- Manage and nurture key investor relationships, presenting new opportunities and ensuring they are satisfied with the Parvis platform experience.
- Through deep collaboration with the Marketing and Product teams, develop and execute a content strategy that supports and stimulates investor conversion. Leverage learnings from investor conversations to build and evolve content that reduces friction in the sales cycle.
- Alongside Marketing, Product, and Customer Success, manage the preparation and execution of investor communication materials, including updates, reports, presentations, quarterly reviews, webinars, etc.