Parvis is on a mission to make real estate investing more accessible through a dynamic platform that bridges property developers and accredited investors. We’re reimagining how people access real estate investment opportunities while revolutionizing the platform-based real estate market by delivering capital solutions to the developers we partner with. We work closely with established and reputable property developers across North America to supply our clients with high caliber, curated residential and commercial real estate projects. Through our user-friendly digital platform, we provide easy liquidity by allowing investors to trade on a secondary market secured by blockchain technology.
We are seeking an Finance Administrator to report to the Chief Financial Officer. This individual will be a highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to the CFO and select C-Level staff. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, self-driven individual who is exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoys the challenge of supporting a fast-paced team. In addition, the candidate must display a high degree of professionalism, and strong interpersonal and communication skills in support of effective interactions with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional interactions
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment in a variety of situations
- High level of integrity, ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information
- Accountability, attention to detail, organization and proactiveness
- Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, is preferred but not required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an executive assistant supporting a C-Level executive.
- Provide executive administrative support and financial administration
- Handle confidential, sensitive and critical tasks; exercise professionalism and discretion
- Manage the executive calendar and prepare internal/external correspondence
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and advanced briefings
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients through a service-driven, approachable and responsive style
- Manage business travel arrangements including flights and hotel accommodations
- Display exceptional communication skills in verbal and written formats
- Exhibit project management skills with a strong ability to multitask, optimize resources, and manage timelines
- Leverage creative problem solving, proactively think ahead and mitigate all possible challenges
- Show a detail-oriented approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Display a collaborative work style and ability to work across departments
- Other ad hoc duties or projects as assigned by management